Friday, December 19, 2008

On The Road Again and Again and Again

Just moved to Oklahoma, a couple of weeks ago, and now we are going back to Georgia for the holidays! The 12+ hr drive is a doozy and not something that anyone looks forward to. But it must be done because it is cheaper than all of us flying...

I will be away from my main computer and perhaps busy - but if possible I will be on my youngster's laptop and update what I am doing.

Here is a quick tip for anyone who is going to school online: make sure you keep up with what your financial aid department is doing with your funds...you may be surprised.

And one last note, I am trying to learn how to do Trading, don't laugh, I really am interested in all the ways there are to make a little dough...

Talk to you, later...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gostar Direct has a Christmas present for you. Add our worldwide car rental search box, have your clients returning while earing. No need to join another MLM,etc.

We ar the fastest gowing travel related portal on the net, because we are innovative, aggressive and will succeed.

http://www.wwwgostartravel.com

Unknown said...

earning

Anonymous said...

I also dabbled in some Forex trading training but just don't have the time for it. I really like your blog. Found you on link Referral.

Don Reed said...

Good advice. You have a good looking and informative blog. Nice work.

Unknown said...

Found your blog on a link Referral. Nice.

Anonymous said...

This is amazing list like the previous one..
Thank you for this post..
John..
Interview Questions